Average Canadians have healthcare needs and government sponsored health insurance plans don’t cover all their healthcare costs. Employer-sponsored group benefit plans fill this gap.
What should you choose?
There is a number of benefit types available.
Choosing what the most beneficial package could be is the most important decision to make and there are already packages created for you to select.
– Extended Health Care Benefits
– Life / Accidental Death and Dismemberment
– Dental Care
– Long & Short Term Disability
– Critical Illness
– Health Care Spending Account (HSA)
– Drug Plans
– Vision Care
– Travel Insurance
– Health and Wellness Program